Property Outlook 2012 Seminar
Economic Outlook 2012 – Equity cycles vis-a-vis property cycles – moving forward, what is the impact of the US treasury which is no longer without risks and the birth of a new financial infrastructure on the world monetary mechanism. Property as an effective hedge against inflation and will Malaysia be a bankrupt nation in 2019? And more…..
• Overseas investments – alternative investments vs. conventional investments –
the concept explained.
• Selangor Government new initiative of renewal of leases in PJ – the roadmap explained
• Latest amendments on property manangement
• Looking after your health vs pursuing wealth in real estate.
• Effective strategies in 3rd property financing circumventing belt tightening measures by Bank Negara
• Mortgage & Grow Rich
• Greater KL (MRT system) – How it impacts your property investment as the price of petrol may hit RM9.50 per litre in 2020.
• Urban regeneration and conceptualised mixed development – going forward and case studies
• Asean Economic Community (AEC) and its impact on private professional practice – latest updates
• Keeping your investments intact
• E-marketing – don’t underestimate this effective tool of reaching out.
• Residential & commercial outlook
Date: 26 & 27 November 2011
Tie: 9am – 6pm
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre